Get the perfect gifts for your wedding, housewarming, birthdays or any special occasions
Already have an account? Login
[●] Private Limited is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office located at [●] (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “Zibonga”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning).
The Company owns and operates a Website that registers Users Vendors/Gift Partners to enable gifting options and offers provided on the Website. We also enable the User to create a gift registry and provide such other allied services, to which contributions can be made. We also provide you with coupons and promotional offers at Our sole discretion and any other services as We may deem fit registered under the Website, subject to the Terms.
To access/utilise the Website, the Users are required to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information, as indicated below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Information”):
1. In order for you to access certain Services (as defined in the Terms), We may require You to provide us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, age, verification photographs, preferences and interest, e-mail address, phone number , Account password and physical machine IP address); (ii) Demographic Data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code) used to analyse User activity on the Website; and (iii) Details of mode of payment (such as your card/account number and expiration date of the card, bank account details). If you communicate with Us for example, by e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to Our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the Services to You.
2. Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Website, We may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
4. Mobile: When You use the Website through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with suggestions in respect of Services if required.
5. User communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, We may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve Our Services.
6. Information on behalf of Children: If You are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, You may, in compliance with the Terms, access the Website or avail the Services on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that You have the authority to share such information on behalf of Your child. Any information that You provide while using the Website or Service on behalf of Your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein.
In case You choose to decline to submit any Information, We may not be able to provide You access to the Website/Services or certain aspects of the Website/Services. We will not be liable and/or responsible for the denial of providing access to the Website to You on account of inadequacy of Information provided by You.
When You register with the Website, We may contact You from time to time about updation of Information to provide You such features that We believe may benefit/interest You.
We may process the Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner:
1. To process and fulfil Your request for Services;
2. For providing Services, We may disclose Your Personal Information to Service professionals and/or other registered Vendors (as applicable).
4. To troubleshot issues, improve Our Services and offerings;
5. To enforce Our Terms and resolve disputes;
6. To contact You;
7. To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
8. To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Our business, Services and other users;
9. To customise Our communication with You and the marketing material We share with You;
10. To allow Our Service professionals, Gift Partner to present customised messages to You;
11. To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Website;
12. We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
13. Additionally, in the event of a audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information We have collected to the relevant third party.
As a registered user of the Website, You can update or modify the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing Your Account. Though You may delete Your account, You acknowledge that it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by the Website.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. We host the Website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your Account, user IDs and passwords while accessing the Website as a User. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your Account on the Website and/or Your ability or inability to use such Account.
We use PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Level 1 payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on the Website. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms and any stored card data can be moved at Our sole discretion between the databases of third party providers or Us . You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.
We use third-party service providers to display ads on Our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Our Website, and Your interaction with Our Services. They may also use information about Your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services.
This anonymous Information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is standard technology used by most major websites in the industry. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
We also offer the opportunity to all Our Users to opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional (non-essential) communications from Us or on behalf of Our Gift Partners subsequent to the setting up of the account. For You to opt out of the abovementioned announcement service, please e-mail your request to [●].
We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites/advertisers/ad-servers without Your consent.
Details of the Grievance Officer:
1. Name: Vinod Xavier Thomas
2. Designation: Senior Product Manager
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org